this is the idea…
…as you probably know the filming for Merlin’s series 5 started this March and it might be the last series of the show.
so we think that now is the last chance to let the producers, PR departments, editors of whatever magazines and the actors know that we as Merlin fans would like to see Colin and Bradley in a photoshoot together.
how are we going to do this?
so far, there two strategies we think could work to, at least, draw attention to our request.
- starting an online petition (see link in the side bar)
- trying to contact the Merlin Officials and magazines which had done or might be interested to do a photosoot - and just ask them.
and that’s where we need YOU!
to sign the petition, to tell other people about the petition, to contact the officials and to just voice your interest in a photoshoot like this. in the easiest ways: twitter & facebook.
here’s a (currently quite short) list of who to contact about this:
- Matt Warren @ twitter (Editor of The Lady Magazine)
- TheLadyMagazine @ twitter
- Alison Jane Reid @ twitter (did the interview/photoshoot with Colin for The Lady Magazine)
- Gay Times Magazine @ twitter
(listed ‘cause they did the great photoshoot with the knights last autumn)
You can also email this letter
“Withtin the last four years and after four fantastic series of BBC’s Merlin we as fans have been given lots of great footage from the series and from behind the scenes. On various occasions we also had and have the chance to see or even meet the members of the cast.
But (maybe among others,) there’s one wish many of us have left, and that would be a photoshoot of the show’s two leading men, Colin Morgan (Merlin) and Bradley James (King Arthur).
While we are aware that such a request would add to the tight schedule of the actors, we want to express our hopes that we might get the chance to see them from another side, and those, who still unawware of the show and its amazing cast, get to know them and consequently the show itself.
So, can you please make it happen?http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/merlin-fans/signatures”
To these magazines:
- TV CHOICE | Twitter
- VINTAGE | Twitter & Email
- VOGUE UK | Twitter
- HEAT MAGAZINE | Twitter
- CLOSER | Twitter
- RADIO TIMES | Twitter
- THAT MAGAZINE
- GQ UK | Twitter & Facebook
Daniel.Cohen@condenast.co.uk (GQ mag edit. depart.)
- Email BBC:
Subject: BBC Audience Services
- BBC AMERICA | Twitter & Email
- Entertainment Weekly | Twitter & Email & Facebook
further suggestions are always welcome!!!